Bookmark Print Page


New!! Parchment (formerly Docufide) Electronic Transcript Procedures

Effective July, 2010 transcript fees will be paid directly to Parchment at time of request. The cost will vary from college to college.

For students that graduated 1990 or later, you will request all transcripts via Parchment.

For any students that graduated before 1990 you will need to submit your request in writing. Please include your name while attending Maine South, the year you graduated, your written signature, where you would like the transcript sent and a check made payable to Maine South in the amount of $5.00 per transcript. Please mail the above required information to the attention of:


Maine South High School
1111 South Dee Road
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Secure Transcript
Click here to request transcripts
The link above provides you with the ability to request transcripts through Secure Transcript. Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities, or scholarship funds that you select.
You may track your request online, and you will also receive an email notification when we approve your transcript request, and again when your transcript is mailed (or delivered electronically, based on the delivery preference of the destination that you selected).

To send your ACTscores please go to

To send SAT/AP scores go to
Maine South High School 1111 South Dee Road Park Ridge, IL 60068|Main Office: 847.825.7711
Twitter   Rss
©2017 Maine South High School, District 207. All Rights Reserved. Site Map| Privacy Policy| Terms & Conditions| Contact Us