2018-2019 FIRST SEMESTER FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE & INFORMATION
9th, 10th, 11th & 12th GRADES
DECEMBER 19, 2018
DECEMBER 20, 2018
DECEMBER 21, 2018
|8:05 a.m. – 9:35 a.m.||3||5||4|
|9:50 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.||2||8||7|
|11:35 a.m. – 1:05 p.m.||6||1||Make-up Session|
The scheduled sequence for final exams will be periods 3-2-6, 5-8-1 and 4-7-Make-up Session spread over a three-day span. In the event that school is cancelled due to weather, additional information will be posted on the school web-site.
- Final exams will be administered in all credit courses.
- All students are required to take their scheduled final exam according to the above schedule.
- All make-up exams must be approved by the teacher.
- Final Exams will not be administered prior to their scheduled final exam time.
- Attendance is required. If a student is absent, the student must contact the teacher prior to the absence.
The PACE bus schedule will be adjusted to pick up students immediately after the last final exam of each day. Buses will depart from the front circle at 1:15 p.m.
INDIVIDUAL SILENT STUDY AREA
The LRC will be open from 7:00 a.m. – 1:05 p.m all three final exam days.
COLLABORATIVE STUDY AREA
Room C134 from 7:00 a.m. – 1:05 p.m all three final exam days
Student Cafe from 7:00 a.m. – 1:05 p.m all three final exam days.
Only those students that were issued a parking permit may park on campus. Unauthorized vehicles on campus may be ticketed and/or towed.
The cafeteria serving lines will be closed during final exam week. However, the Parent Scholarship Club will be in the student cafeteria selling snacks.
Mr. George A. Dagres