Registration will begin on Monday, July 15. District 207 changed its student information system from last year’s Aspen system to Infinite Campus. The district believes this switch offers several advantages for parents and staff.
The district provided directions and login information for the Infinite Campus Parent Portal in late June. Included in this email was important information regarding login information required to register your student(s) and update information for the 2019-2020 school year. Registration starts on July 15.
Access to pay online fees will NOT be available when online registration opens on July 15. It will be available later in July and parents will be notified when that is available. Fees were increased by 4% for the 2019-20 school year to $370. This is the first increase in fees since 2013.
Here are the key dates for online registration:
- July 15 – Online registration will open in Infinite Campus.
- July TBD – Parents can make online fee payments after submitting registration.
- July 29 – The deadline for fee waiver applications is at 3:30 p.m. on July 29.
- August 2 – The deadline for online registration and fee payment.
Other key dates for parents to consider include:
- August 6 – Instruction materials pickup for freshmen and transfer students only.
- August 12 – First day of school (freshmen only).
- August 13 – All students in attendance.