|Monday, May 13||ALL Seniors are in attendance.|
|Tuesday, May 14||Senior Final Exams (refer to section below)|
|Wednesday, May 15||Senior Final Exams (refer to section below)|
|Thursday, May 16||No School for Seniors (Senior Breakfast)|
|Friday, May 17||No School for Seniors (Senior Prom)|
|Sunday, May 19||Graduation|
Seniors will have the option to take their final exam as scheduled on Tuesday, May 14 and Wednesday, May 15.
- Long term projects, presentations, or other experiences for seniors will need to be wrapped up, graded and entered into Aspen no later than 3:30 p.m., Monday, May 13.
- The student will inform the teacher no later than the end of the scheduled class period on Monday, May 13 whether or not the student will be taking the final exam.
|If a senior chooses NOT to take their final exam||If a senior chooses TO TAKE their final exam|
- All students (freshmen through seniors) who sit for an AP exam still have the option to waive their course final exam in that class (same as the last two years).
- Dual credit courses/PLTW that have a restriction on what must occur for finals are excluded from this change. The teacher will follow the dual credit final requirement.
Textbook, Calculator & Refund Information
All seniors must be free and clear of all obligations in order to receive their cap and gown. Students will not receive their cap and gown until all outstanding obligations have been fulfilled.
- The following LIST of State Textbooks must be returned to the bookstore prior to the senior’s last day of school
- Return District owned calculators to the testing center no later than 3:15 p.m. on Wednesday, May 15